- Video Course on How Creating An Income Generating Membership Site On A Limited Shoestring Budget Has NEVER Been Easier!
What’s great about starting your own paid membership site is that you are in control. You choose what kind of site you want to start up and how much to charge for it. It can either provide mentoring or coaching or contain articles or information about various subjects.
You can even offer some sort of specialized service like social networks. It’s all up to you! Just remember that your main goal is to charge people before giving them access to your website.
So how would you get people to pay just to gain access to your website? Well, the key here is “specialized”. May it be information, product, coaching, or service it needs to be specialized. Why? Because these are hard to come by and would be too time-consuming if it were to be done on your own.
When the Internet first came into being no one thought to charge for access to a website since just about every piece of information can easily be obtained for free. However, times have changed. Not everyone has the time to devote to looking through endless pages of results just to gain a certain piece of information.
- Submitted On:
- 16 Aug 2016
- File Size:
- 179 MB
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- [YES]Can be sold
- [YES]Can be used for personal use
- [YES]Can be packaged with other products
- [YES]Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES]Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES]Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES]Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES]Can be used to build a list
- [YES]Can print/publish offline
- [YES]Can be given away for free
- [YES]Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES]Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES]Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO]Can modify/change the main product
- [NO]Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO]Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO]Can convey and sell Private Label Rights