- When do you need to see a Professional?
When you hear the term “emotional health or mental health”, what is the first thing that usually comes into your mind? According to researches, mental health normally includes social well-being pertaining to psychological and emotional standings.
Mental health affects the way people think, act and feel. In addition to this, mental health also has the ability to help you determine the effective ways of how to handle your stress, make choices and relate to other people.
Mental health is essential in each stage of your life, from childhood, adolescence and adulthood. For those people who are experiencing mental health issues and problems, there is a great chance that your behavior, mood and thinking will be affected.
There are different factors that usually contribute to your mental health issues and problems such as family history, life experiences that include abuse and trauma and biological factors that include brain chemistry and genes.
It is a fact that mental health issues and problems are very common however help and prevention is always available. People who are suffering from mental health issues and problems have a great chance to get better and recover completely.
For those individuals who are experiencing mental health issues and problems, it is very imperative that you are familiar and aware about the warning signs of having mental health issues and problems. If you have positive and effective mental health, it will allow you to make meaningful contributions to your community, work productively, cope with stress and realize your full potential.
In addition to this, it is also important that you have an apparent and superior understanding about the effective and useful ways of how you can maintain your positive and effective mental health such as developing your coping skills, getting enough hours of sleep, helping others, getting physically fit and active, staying positive, connecting with other people and most importantly getting professional advice and help from experts.
Below are more information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Mental Health Basics
- Chapter 2: Are you Resilient?
- Chapter 3: Take Good Care of Yourself
- Chapter 4: Healthy Relationships
- Chapter 5: Risks Factors
- Chapter 6: When do you need to see a Professional?
- Submitted On:
- 11 Mar 2016
- File Size:
- 815.99 Kb
- Master Resell/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights