Boating Secrets Uncovered
A Guide To The Complete Family Experience!
For some people, the perfect day is clear and sunny. It’s not too cool and it’s not too warm.
There is a gentle breeze blowing and the water is like a smooth plate of glass and they are happily riding along the water in their new boat enjoying the scenery along the way.
If this sounds like your perfect day too, there are some things that you need to know about before you begin your boating adventures.
Boating is much more than just putting a craft on the water and switching on the motor or hoisting the sails.
While it may seem like an easy undertaking, you should still become an informed boater knowing the rules of the water as well as boat safety.
How To Have A Perfect Boating Experience!
Boating is one of the best leisure time for family and friends. But without prior knowledge, this might be a cause of a terrible tragedy. Be guided with your perfect boating experience
Riding around on the water in a boat has been a pastime (and often trade or necessity) for humans for thousands of years. There’s nothing more rewarding than setting out on the open water, feeling the wind rush through your hair, and enjoying the life aquatic.
- 22 May 2013
- File Size:
- 1,873.87 Kb
- Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can use for personal use
- Can package with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can add into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can offer as a bonus
- Can use to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can give away for free
- Can add to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights