10 Article Marketing
article marketing strategy
A set of “10 Article Marketing PLR Articles (Personal)” has been added to the “PLR Article Packs” page. Articles include:
- Writing Titles that Pull In Clicks
- Five Tips to a Compelling Bio Box
- Competition versus Search Volume – Where’s the Sweet Spot?
- How Article Marketing Works
- How Many Articles Do You Need to Get Results
- How to Make the Most of Article Directories
- Learn to Write Quality Content Quickly
- Guest Posting 101: How to Write for Other People’s Sites
- Three Ways to Bust Out of Writer’s Block Instantly
- Should You Post Articles on Your Own Site?
How Article Marketing Works
Article marketing is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get traffic to a brand new website. It’s used both by beginning marketers and by multi-million dollar companies.
What is article marketing? How does it work? Let’s go over a broad overview of the basics.
=> How It Works
The term “article marketing” actually encompasses a pretty wide range of different techniques. In the broadest sense, any time you’re distributing articles with a link back to your website for the purposes of SEO, branding, or traffic, you’re using article marketing.
Article marketing, when done well, can consistently drive hundreds if not thousands of visitors to your site. Because you’re getting more backlinks, you’ll also rank better in the search engines. Finally, because people keep seeing your name on different sites all over the net, you’ll build your brand.
- 26 Aug 2013
- File Size:
- 143.17 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can use for personal use
- Can package with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can add into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can offer as a bonus
- Can use to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights